The following Risk Management Resources offered by a/e ProNet provide information on limiting Professional Liability and Risk Management for Architects, Engineers and other Design Professionals. Risk Management Resources include the following document groups: Engineering and Architectural Practice Notes, Professional Design Industry Guest Essays, Contract Concerns by Attorney and Consultant J. Kent Holland, and a “Typical Coverage” insurance section offering information, recommendations, and best practices related to professional design liability insurance coverage. Our Risk Management Resources for Architects and Engineers includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section dedicated to answering Design Professional Liability questions.
Our Resources include these Groups of Documents
- Practice Notes - In-depth white papers providing real details on complex issues related to Design Professional Liability and Risk Management.
- Guest Essays - Invited and selected articles from various professionals within and related to the Design Professional industry.
- ProNetwork News - Monthly newsletters, each including an informative, timely article relevant to the design industry and authored by an industry expert.
- Contract Concerns - Articles that take a close look at various aspects of the Design Professional contract process by Construction Risk Management expert J. Kent Holland, Jr. Esq.
- Typical Coverages - A review and explanation of insurance coverages that are found in well-prepared insurance policies for Architects, Engineers and other Design Professionals.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions regarding Design Professional liability in professional practice.